Monday, March 19, 2007

Im trying. Please believe me.

I have not forgotten about this site.
This site seems to be my only and little communication with the world,
and I appreciate you all probably more than you can guess.

I havent been around, and I apologize.
I havent even been at my house really.
I do not want to speak about it,
and there is nothing to really speak about.
I dont know how much longer I can do this.

Im trying.
This will change.
Things will get better.
Maybe soon enough I can be brave again,
spill my heart.




5 Comments:

Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Ischelle, hang in there. I'm just glad you posted at all; I understand you can't do it all the time. And you don't owe anybody any explanations, or anything else. Just know that I'm praying for you.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

You have no need to apologise, Ischelle.

This is your space and you should use it in the way that suits you best.

I hope it helps!

7:56 AM  
Blogger writerwoman said...

I think you are brave already, and strong. You have my support 100 percent.

You're very talented. Every single one of your poems make me think and feel. Most artists struggle to do what you accomplish naturally. And that, Ischelle, is power.

Hugs,

Sara

10:34 PM  
Blogger Brian Kastel said...

I'm relieved that you have written. Thank you. Should you wish to email, send it to my username at yahoo.com.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Brian Kastel said...

I'm sorry -- that would be "briankastel," above.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home