Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Word Vomit cut short & dressed in Pink Lace

I miss dancing in France.
I miss feeling like I had meaning.
I loved the music
I loved the movement
I loved being able to express myself without speaking.
Most of all
I miss my shoes.

When I would lace them
stand up
and the music would play
I would be someone else,
something else
other wordly even..
and I would love it.

I miss instruction
I miss entertaining
I miss pleasing
and I miss the feeling.


So here I go
nostalgic for French ballet instructors
and the sound of the wood in my pointes hitting the floor,
I leave you with these.





5 Comments:

Blogger RomanceWriter said...

Hey Ischelle,
Another interesting poem. It reminded me of my dance lessons in childhood. This is my favorite line-
nostalgic for French ballet instructors.

Have a great day! Bye for now.

SMP

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ischelle said...

Thank you SMP for your comments.

7:40 PM  
Blogger J said...

thats beautiful!

ps: looking forward to your clothes :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger RomanceWriter said...

Your welcome, Ischelle. I enjoy reading your work.

10:17 AM  
Blogger crimsonflaw said...

i can only share with you this epic silence...beautiful words ischelle

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home